Business! Standard Edition is designed in Microsoft Access and is a powerful solution for businesses who have outgrown their current business software. Use the program “as-is” or make your own custom changes. Share data with other Microsoft Office programs, including Excel.
Additional functionality can be added through one of the optional modules available for this software or by upgrading to the Professional Edition, which contains a more advanced and robust feature set. Source code included.
Two types of licenses are available for Business! Standard Edition:
Multi user license – for use on an unlimited number of workstations at one company location. Includes source code and is customizable. Requires a 32-bit version of Microsoft Access 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016.
Developer license – for developers who wish to customize the software for distribution to their clients. Includes a license for the developer and a license for a client. Additional client licenses can be purchased at a discount. Requires a 32-bit version of Microsoft Access 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016.
Pricing and ordering can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Source Code Provided – Written Completely in Microsoft Access
- Runs with 32-bit versions of Access 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Double-entry General Ledger
- Auto Fill GL Feature Automatically Fills General Ledger Accounts
- Enhanced Search Manager with User Modifiable Searches
- Quick and Easy Company Setup Wizard with Many Options
- Unlimited Customers, Suppliers, Inventory, Invoices
- Network Ready
- Batch Post Anywhere
- Security Controls User Access to Forms – Full, Read Only or None
- Supports Multiple Company Data Files
- Define Fields to Print and Position on Invoices
- Set Decimal Places Used for Sales and Inventory Prices and Quantities
- Flexible and Customizable Numbering for Sales, Purchases, Customers, Suppliers and Inventory
- View Next System Numbers Used and Modify if Desired
- Compact and Compile Data and Program Files with One Click
View full Features Comparison.
Try a Demo!
Download the Business! Standard Demo.
The demo requires that you have Microsoft Access 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 installed. Once the file has downloaded, unzip the file and run the executable it contains to launch the demo installation.